The National Association of ADA Coordinators has established the largest network of ADA Coordinators across the nation. Associates of the Association include public sector jurisdictions in 50 states, three territories, and the District of Columbia, as well as numerous private sector entities. The Association provides the most current information available, and gives you the inside track about where to get the information and expertise you need to do a better job. A very tangible benefit is the opportunity to meet people with interests and pursuits like your own. If you or your organization wish to join, please complete the application form.
Please print and fill out the Associate Application (PDF) and email the completed application to email@example.com. You will be contacted to complete payment by credit card after the email is received.
Become a Professional ADA Associate (PA) of the NAADAC
- Becoming a Professional Associate (PDF, 175 kB) of the National Association of ADA Coordinators
- Please print and fill out the Application for becoming a Professional Associate (PDF) of the National Association of ADA Coordinators and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be contacted to complete payment by credit card after the email is received.
There are three types of associates, individual, professional, and organizational. Organizational covers everyone in the organization.
- Reduced rates for conferences and workshops
- Bi-monthly newsletter
- Associate list and certificate
- Networking with peers
- Receive one association pin