The National Association of ADA Coordinators can bring customized ADA training workshops to your area.The Association’s professionals each have eight or more years of hands-on ADA and/or Section 501/503/504 experience with added expertise in their specialties.
The Association’s expertise includes:
- ADA technical awareness training
- ADA attitudinal awareness training
- Essential function analysis
- Reasonable accommodation development
- Undue hardship/direct threat guidance
- ADA/FMLA/Worker’s Compensation interface
- Transition/self-evaluation plan assistance
- Program accessibility compliance assistance
- Physical accessibility compliance assistance
- Public transit technical assistance
- Colleges and universities technical assistance
- California disability employment law
If you have any questions about the organization, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) is a free consulting service that provides information about job accommodations, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the employability of people with disabilities.
You can now search for accommodations online by using JAN’s Searchable Online Accommodation Resource (SOAR).